Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And Then There Were Two...

Introducing Ruthie Bess 
March 7, 2013 at 4:20am
5lbs, 14oz, 20 1/2 in
In our Arms: March 9, 2013

"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, 
for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.'" 
Matthew 19:14

More to come later...

9 comments:

d said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Love you guys!! Can't wait to meet her.

Sarah Z

Erica said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys! What a blessing.

heather k said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! Soooooo excited for you guys! Congratulations friends!!! Love her! Can't wait to hear more! So excited I can't type in complete sentences!!!!! :)

Anita Kay said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Pam said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy for you!

CStoves said...

Allison,
I am sooooo excited for you guys! What a precious baby! Let me know if we can do anything for you as you adjust to your new family of four!
~Candice

Duski said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you. She is so beautiful!

DLK said...

She is so precious! I am so happy for your family!! Wow, what an amazing blessing. Love you!
Becca

Morgan said...

So thrilled for all of you!!!!